Mid/Senior Backend Developer (m-f)
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Mid/Senior Backend Developer to join our team.
Who are we?
A small software development agency specializing in delivering high-quality and innovative custom web and mobile solutions. Based in Zagreb, our company consists of a team of young and proactive professionals who are creative and keen on taking up new challenges.
What it is like to work here?
We nurture a friendly work atmosphere and our office is a place where you can laugh, but at the same time learn and work hard. We value transparency, respect, fun, kindness, and group bonding. Our team members all share a positive attitude, problem-solving abilities, and patience. Don't worry about your first day at work - we will walk you through the entire work process in detail.
- more than 2 years of experience as a Node.js developer
- knowledge of REST/GraphQL principles
- knowledge of relational and document-based databases
- experience with object-oriented/functional programming, design patterns, and clean architecture
- experience with creating scalable applications
- familiarity with Git, continuous integration, and deployment
- experience with GCP (Firestore, Storage, Cloud Functions)
- experience with TDD
- open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done.
What you'll do?
- architect and develop NodeJS server code, build out and maintain infrastructure
- design and implement testing and monitoring frameworks for stability and reliability
- participate in planning and evaluation
- coordinate with partners and clients.
What you'll get:
- flexible working hours
- awesome team buildings
- knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- ability to work from home
- lots of internal education from colleagues
- an experience working on interesting international projects
- a friendly work atmosphere
- regular performance reviews
- a salary in the range of 15.000 - 25.000 HRK gross
- MacBook for professional and private purposes, and a monitor to work with
- unlimited coffees & tea
- a free vegetarian meal every Monday
- 60-minute lunch break
- PlayStation console in our meeting room where we play games after lunch.
What should you do to apply?
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Please send us to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your CV (or LinkedIn profile)
- your GitHub profile.
We will contact you for more information soon.